How To Apply Online NSDL Pan Card?– Friends, nowadays many new schemes keep coming from the government side and we need many documents to apply in these schemes. Which is mandatory for us to have, in such a situation, if any government schemes come, then it is also very important to have a PAN card in it. If you want to open a bank account, then PAN card is required even there but it is not compulsory there. But if you have then you can give your PAN card. What is PAN card? What are its benefits? What is the process of getting Nsdl Pan Card? Let’s know about him-
What Is Pan Card?
Any common person can make a PAN card – whether it is a woman or a man. The minimum age for making a PAN card is 18 years, but if someone below 18 years of age applies for a PAN card, then he has to give a photocopy of the Aadhar card of his mother or father, whose income is above 2.5 lakhs. It is necessary for them to make a PAN card, to make a PAN card, you can apply for it by visiting the official website of NSDL.
Read More – How To Turn Off Auto Correct System In Your Android Mobile?
What are the benefits of Pan Card?
- You can open your account with PAN card.
- Indian PAN card is valid in many countries that’s why you need PAN card at the time of ticket booking.
- PAN card is required in many government schemes.
- Through PAN card, you can increase the limit of your account.
How To Apply Online NSDL Pan Card?
- To apply for PAN card, you have to first open the official website of NSDL in your phone or laptop.
- The form opens in front of you to apply for PAN card, in which you have to select the form type and fill some important information, after that you submit it.
- After this a new page will open on which you will get a token number, which you note down on a copy, this token number is also sent to your email ID.
- Then you have to click on Continue with apply online.
- Then a new page opens in front of you in which you have to select the option of Aadhaar Authentication
- After this you have to fill some more information in the form. After filling all the information, you have to click on Next.
- Then the page of personal details opens in front of you, on which you have to fill your personal details. Then you have to click on net.
- In which you have to fill some important information. And after that you go to the next page by clicking on next.
- Where you have to fill AO Code which is filled automatically then you click on Next.
- After this, after clicking on Next, the option of document details comes in front of you, where you have to authenticate by entering the details of your Adhar, after which you have to click on submit.
- After this, you have to verify it by entering the last 8 digits of your Aadhar card.
- Then a Form Recheck option comes in front of you, in which you have to submit the form after checking it.
- After this again a new page opens in which you have to pay the fee, then after paying the fee, you have to link your Aadhar card with the PAN card in which an OTP goes to your phone number and this type Your PAN card application is done.
Friends, today we told you about your PAN card, hope you have liked this information and if you have liked it, then definitely share it with your friends.