How To Turn Off Incoming Call? – Are you also troubled by your incoming calls. If you are worried then today I will tell you that. How do you stop incoming calls on your phone? You just have to take care of a few things. The things that I will tell you today in this article of mine. For complete information, you must read this article of ours.
Friends, when we use our mobile phones. So all the features are turned on in our mobile. Such as the arrival of an incoming call in the mobile. Outgoing call in mobile. Using data in mobile. We all do this work very easily by running the Internet. But many times such a time also comes that. When for some reason there is a need to stop the incoming calls coming in the mobile. Because at that time we cannot pickup any call. So if you want too. That if you can’t get any call from anyone and you can also use the data.
So see friends when you turn off your incoming calls. This means, all incoming calls will be completely stopped in your phone. For this, we have to install an app inside our phone. Which will help us to do this.
How To Turn Off Incoming Call?
See friends to stop incoming calls on your mobile. The things I’ll tell you. You have to take special care of those things. After that you will also be able to turn off incoming calls on your phone and use your data. So you have to take special care of these things.
To block incoming calls by forwarding calls to friends. We have to go to the call setting of our mobile phone. By going there we can forward the call and stop all the incoming calls in our mobile phone. Friends call setting is different in all mobiles. For example, in some mobiles there is an option of setting and in some mobile phones it is through the app.
Read More – How To Watch IPL In Jio Phone?
So let’s see, how we can do this, and how we can take advantage of it. To turn off incoming calls. You have to follow some steps.
• First you open the phone app in your mobile phone.
• After opening it. Now you will see 3 dots above. You have to click on it.
• Now you will see three options here. If you see more options. So it doesn’t matter to you. Here you have to click on Settings.
• After that you will get some options here. Here you have to click on Calling Account.
• You have to select the SIM here. In whichever SIM you want to go to the calling account and in whichever number you want to stop incoming calls. Click on it.
• After that you will get the option of call forwarding here. You have to click on it.
• After that you will get an option here. that you make your audio or video calls. What type of call do you want to forward? Here you have to click on Voice Call Forwarding.
• After coming to friends voice call forwarding. You will see some options here. So you have to click on Always Forward here.
• After that you always use the ones below the country number. By typing your closed number or any wrong number in the box. After that click on turn it on.
• Now you will see. That the updating setting will be visible in your screen. You’ll have to wait a bit for this. So that all the settings are changed and call forwarding starts in your mobile phone.
• Now you will see that under Always Forward. First off was visible. Now we will be seeing our mobile number. This means that the facility of call forwarding has started in our mobile.
• After doing this now anyone will call our phone number. So his call will not come to us and that person will be told as call forwarding.
• Friends after forwarding the incoming call. To start receiving incoming calls again. We need to turn off call forwarding. Then you click on Always Forward.
• After that now you will see the turn off here. You have to click on Turn Off. So that call forwarding stops.
Friends, now we have learned to completely turn off incoming calls in our phone and turn them back on again.
By following these few easy steps. You can also turn on or off your incoming calls and you can make full use of your data even on closed incoming calls.
We hope you like our information. If this article has helped you, then do share it with your friends. (Thank you)