What is a prepaid smart meter, how does it work, what are its benefits? – Friends, do you know what this prepaid smart meter is, why these meters are being installed everywhere, what is its main purpose, if you do not know, then today I will tell about it in detail. You all know that in today’s time the electricity meter is installed at everyone’s house, now this government is planning to replace all the meters, now the old meter will be removed in your place and smart meter will be installed in its place. There are many benefits to the government and also to the government.
What is Prepaid Smart Meter Plan?
The government has made this scheme in view of its problems because the electricity department has to make a lot of efforts due to non-payment of electricity bills of many people on time. In view of all this, the government promoted the scheme of smart meters.
Read More – Top 10 Best Free Google Application
Government has made this scheme a target to replace all meters in 3 years from 1st April 2019. Although this smart meter has not reached everywhere, but in the coming time every house will have a smart meter installed. Till today, you must have recharged your mobile and run it, but now you will have to recharge your smart meter as well. As long as your smart meter is recharged. Till then he will give you electricity facility and as soon as your recharge ends, the electricity in your house will be cut off.
What are the benefits of installing a prepaid smart meter?
After installing the smart meter, the consumer can take the facility of electricity from the company of his choice, no one can put pressure on him.
- You can enjoy 24 hours electricity after installing a prepaid smart meter.
- After installing this smart meter, theft of electricity will be completely stopped.
- Those who were using electricity by putting katiya, now they will not be able to do so.
- As soon as you recharge your meter, the electricity facility will be started in your house immediately.
- After installing the prepaid smart meter, you will not need to go to the electricity department.
- After installing smart meter, you will never face voltage problem. If ever this problem occurs, then your smart meter reports it by sending a signal to the control center.
- This smart meter will remind you in the form of an alarm if the electricity load in your home is high and the recharge is about to run out.
What are the disadvantages of installing a prepaid smart meter?
Friends, you know this thing that every coin has two sides, meaning if we benefit from something, then that thing also harms us somewhere. Similarly – due to the installation of prepaid smart meters, many households – those who are poor, who do not have a meter at home, who light their house by putting katiya, now they will not be able to do all this. Now they have to live in the dark due to lack of money.
How do prepaid smart meters work?
The prepaid smart meter transmits the readings used by us through mobile towers to the receiver of the electricity department. By which he keeps an eye on the readings used by us. If we guys do any tampering with this meter. So this meter transmits this tampering signal through an alert message to the authorities. Any officer of the electricity department can keep an eye on the consumption of electricity used by us and the reading of the meter from anywhere.
How to download prepaid smart meter app?
- To connect this smart meter through your mobile, you will have to download an app in your mobile.
- You can download this app from Google Play Store.
- Through this app you can keep an eye on the speed of your electricity meter.
- You can check your electricity consumption everyday with the help of this app. You can also pay your electricity through this app.