What Is Demet Account And How To Open Account Demet Account ? – What are its benefits? Demat account is like a bank account in which you only get passbook and you cannot keep it in physical room. Demat account also has debit/credit like every other account. With Demat Account, you can send buyer to Bajaj Care, in order to open it, you have to get your Aadhar card, PAN card and KYC done. In the old times, when people bought or sold the shares of the company, then it was written on a paper, but now everything has changed with the advent of demat account.
What Is Demet Account?
Demat account is used to buy and sell market shares, in demat account, money is used as electronic money, there is no fear of theft of money in this account. In earlier times it was very difficult to buy shares but in today’s time buying and selling of shares in demat account has become very easy. Earlier people used to do this work through computer, but now we can do this work from our Android phone also. Like a normal account, you also need a password for transactions in a demat account.
Read More – How To Turn Off Facebook Notifications ?
What Are the documents required to open a Demet account?
- Pan card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Electricity bill
- Bank statement l
- Adhar card
- Bank passbook
How to open account in Demet account?
Opening an account in demat account is a bit difficult but you can open your demat account by following the step by step information given by me.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of the bank whose demat account you want to open and click on the option of Open New Gmail Account.
- After this, an application form will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill some personal details like name, email id, 10 digit mobile number, city etc.
- Or after creation an OTP will come on your mobile number.
- Now you have to request OTP and then click on submit button.
- Now you have to submit your documents.
- You have to upload Aadhar card PAN card and your signature photo by clicking on it.
- After uploading, an OTP will be sent to your Aadhar card number from which you will have to submit.
- After submitting all the details, you will be given the account number and costumer ID, now you can buy and sell shares in the stock market.
What are the benefits of Demet Account?
- By using demat account in stock market, you can avoid paper fraud. In this, you get your currency in electronic form, which is never afraid of losing it in future.
- In the olden days, there was a fear of losing the paper over time, but in the demat account, whenever you want, you can see the digital records, transactions, payments.
- In olden times it used to take a lot of time to buy and sell shares. But now you can do this work in minutes.
- In earlier times it was very difficult to sell shares but now you can sell whenever you want.
In olden times there used to be certificates to buy shares but now you can buy it in person.
What should be the minimum shares in Demet account?
Friends, there is no limit to buy shares in demat account, you can buy as many shares as you want. And when you feel that I will benefit from selling the shares now, then you can sell the shares. You can earn money sitting at home. Friends, for your information, let us tell you that NSDL and CSDL are responsible for the maintenance of the demet account. So there is no need for you to be afraid, no one can run away with your money.
NSDL and CSDL full form
NSDL – National securities depositary limited
CSDL – Central securities depositary limited
Why is there a nominee in Demet account?
If you open an account in any bank, then you have to make a nominee in it, this is so that the shares deposited in your account at the time of your accident can be transferred to the nominee. If you have not made anyone your nominee yet, then go to the broker and fill the nomination form. So that if anything happens to you in the future, then you can transfer your shares to the nominee.