What Is Post Template? :- Today every blogger wants to do his work on WordPress in less time, for which every blogger uses many plugins, templates in his WordPress. Today it has become very easy to work quickly using templates on WordPress, but what is most blogger post template right now? How to use it? Don’t know about it.
That’s why today we are talking about what is the post template in this article of ours? How to use it? We are going to give complete information about this, so if you are a blogger and what is Post Template? How to use it, then you should read this article of ours last. So let’s know –
What Is Post Template?
Post Template is such a feature of Blogger, by using which you can set up repeated tasks in one go. Once set, you will not have to repeat that work again. Like when you write a post, you have to make paragraphs again and again. But if you go to the Post Template Feature and set the paragraph once. So you will not have to add paragraphs again and again every time you write a post.
Read More – 5 important tips to get success in blogging in 2020 Hindi
Even if you want to avoid adding paragraphs again and again while writing the post. So you can use Post Template. Below we have told about how to use it step by step.
How To Use Post Template?
If you want to avoid adding paragraphs again and again while writing content. So you must use Post Template, below we have given step by step information to set it up. By following which you can easily use this template.
• First of all you have to open blogger.com in your computer browser.
• After Blogger.com is opened, you will get the setting option in the left side, which you have to click on.
• Now a new page will open in front of you. You have to scroll down this page a little, you have to go to the Posts section.
• Now you will get many options here. Out of these options, you will get the option of Post Template, on which you have to click.
• Now the Post Template box will open in front of you.
• Now write whatever line, paragraph you want to add automatically here. And click on save.
• The tablet will be set in your block as soon as you click the Se button.
• Now if you want to check its use then click on New post.
• As soon as you click on new post, you will see that the line and paragraph are already visible in the template.
• Just in this way you will be able to add paragraph, line automatically.
Post Template is a very good feature of Blogger. About which we have given you complete information today. Today we have told you what is Post Template in this article? How to use it? Told about this step by step, I hope that the given information would have been useful for you.