What Is Trademark? Benefit Of Trademark – Whenever we buy a product, the only question that comes to our mind is whether the product is of quality and company or not, because at the present time there are many companies that manufacture duplicate products, in such a situation, it is enough to recognize the quality product. gets difficult.
But if you want to identify a quality product, then through the trademarks on the product, you can identify whether that product is real or fake. If you don’t know what a trademark is? So you do not need to worry, we will tell you in this article what is a trademark? And how to register for trademark.
What Is Trademark
It is a kind of logo made by companies for the manufacture of their goods, which helps in identifying the goods of the companies. Which company does this product belong to, as many companies as they have come by printing different trademarks for their goods on the packing of their item. So that the company can be identified by the customers. Each company has its own unique trademark.
That is, we can say that the trademark itself is very important for the identity of the company. As the copy of quality product is coming in the market, the trademark has been created to identify them so that people can be saved from buying the useless item. If you also run any kind of company for which you want to get a trademark, then this article is going to be very important for you, please read it till the last.
How To Register For Trademark?
If you want to register for trademark for your own product then you can easily register for trademark by following the easy steps mentioned below like-
- First of all you have to go to the internet and search wacky enough.
- After this you have to enter your brand name to prepare your trademark application.
- You can fill your form in two ways by in person and by e-filing.
- If you click on the option of person then all your information will have to be filled automatically and if you click on the option of by e-filing then all the information will be filled automatically through internet.
- Now your brand will be verified if your brand is following all the rules then your brand name will be published after the verification is completed.
- You will receive the Trademark Registration Certificate within 90 days of submitting the Trademark Registration Application.
Benefit Of Trademark
- If you get your brand trademarked, then the biggest advantage will be that your brand will always be safe, which will avoid spoiling your company name.
- Because of the trademark, most customers will buy your quality product, which will increase the reputation of your product.
- Only you can send using your trademark on your goods, no one else gets the official right to your product.
What are Trade Marks? | What Is Trade Mark Today we have shared complete information about it with you. I hope the given information would have proved useful for you. If you liked the information given in the article, then definitely share it on social media.